Anyway, a few more random observances from the last few days, since i don't have the wherewithal to come up with a coherent post....
- There's nothing quite like coming home to a kitty cat who thinks she's a dog. Meets you at the door, then is small enough to crawl into your lap.
- The problem with ballet? It goes on about a half hour longer than it should. Just when the story ends, there's always a party or some other reason for people to do about 20 minutes worth of alternating solos!
- My cat and I are far too much alike.
- My car and I are far too much alike, too.
- It's been 10+ years since I've done the dating thing - no wonder I'm no good at it!
- I don't even want to do the dating around thing - I just have to find the way to tell one person that he's it.
- I'm way tired of being that strong woman who does everything alone. I did that even when I was in a relationship... it's wearing really thin.
- Fur therapy is awesome!