Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Help me!

Here lately, I've had the song "You Can Leave Your Hat On" running through my head. Of course, when I tried to tell people at work where it came from, it appears I'm the only one who has seen9 1/2 Weeks.

That said, you now know why I had to post the results of this last online quiz:
Your Stripper Song Is
Closer by Nine Inch Nails
"You let me violate you, you let me desecrate youYou let me penetrate you, you let me complicate youHelp me I broke apart my insides, help me I?ve got no Soul to tell"
When you dance, it's a little scary - and a lot sexy.


Of course, I changed one answer on which I waffled, and I got "Master and Slave" by Depeche Mode. What about you?

5 comments:

Yoda said...

My answer: "Milkshake" by Kelis

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I could teach you but I have to charge"

Its kinda gross for guys to be doing this!!

hehe - "My milkshake" ...

Scott said...

Mine was Depeche Mode, accompanied by a yawn. I would make a horrible stripper.

Tony Gasbarro said...

Apparently, my song is "Super Freak" by Rick James!!

""That girl is pretty wild now
The girl's a super freak
The kind of girl you read about
In new-wave magazine"

Freaky? Yes. But you're also pretty darn funny."

I regret that the "who would you dance for" question didn't include the answer choice, "someone you wanted to make laugh," but it apparently didn't matter!

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I got master and slave also.

I have my own routine anyway.

"Won't get Fooled again" by the who is good.

At well over six minutes long, It takes a while though..

Flash said...

I got "Pour some Sugar on Me"

But I think I'd strip to just about anything. I'm not ashamed of my bod, and I'm pretty sure most of Chicago has seen my ass at one time.

They don't call me Flash for nothing ;-)