Saturday, December 02, 2006

iTunes Shuffle

Sitting here this morning, paying bills and what not, trying to surf for Christmas presents, and I thought I'd post my last 12 songs on iTunes....I'm trying not to be too heavy here, I've not done that in a while and it's beenan interesting mix!

Desire - U2
Heart of the matter - Don Henley
Civil War - Guns 'N' Roses
Wicked Little High - Bird York
Queen of Hearts - Juice Newton
One Mint Julep - Ray Charles
I'm Not the Man - 10,000 Maniacs
Ring of Fire (Wanna Be Sedated) - Cigar Store Indians
Backwards - Rascal Flatts
Soul of a Man - Susan Tedeschi
At This Moment - Billy Vera and the Beaters
True Religion - The Duhks

Anything in there ya like?

5 comments:

Tony Gasbarro said...

Love U2, like Don Henley, love Ray Charles, barely remember Juice Newton, like 10,000 Maniacs, can tolerate GNR, heard of Susan Tedeschi and Billy Vera and the Beaters, but never heard them. Never heard of Bird York, Cigar Store Indians, Rascal Flatts or The Duhks, but I would be willing to listen to any of them!

:-)

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Yeah, Civil War brings back a few high school memories.

I shoplifted Use your Illusion I & II in my more wayward days.

The tune always make me think of staying in on sunny sundays and playing video games all day when I should have been out enjoying myself.

Flash said...

I enjoy the Ring of Fire by the Cigar Store Indians. Otherwards an interesting shuffle.spank00

Scott said...

Queen of Hearts? I had to read that twice to make sure I read that right. I used to love that song. I can remember right where I was sitting, can smell the smells, that kind of thing.

ProducerClaire said...

Farrago,

Did you see "crash"? Bird York sang the theme song that was nominated for the Oscar - "Into the Deep"

As for the others, CSI are rockabilly, Rascal Flatts are flat out country, and the Duhks are hard to describe.

Flash,
You've heard the Cigar Store Indians? Where? How? I thought they were just regional rockabilly!

Ultra,
Use Your Illusion makes me think of high school, sitting in a friend's basement while he and his brother tried to learn to play it all on their guitars!

Scott,

I have MANY memories that music evokes like that....So where were ya?