Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Two Great Bumper Stickers

The title of the post says it all. Both spotted here in the South in the last week...

1) on a Toyota Camry:

January 20, 2009
The End of an Error

2) on a Lexus (whatever their luxury Sedan is called - I don't know my high end cars very well..)

If that fetus you saved turns out to be gay,
Will you stop fighting for his or her rights?

That one even had an African-American couple in their 50s in the car....hope is out there I suppose!

I just finished watching Elizabethtown and I have decided that I, too, am a substitute person....and if you haven't seen that movie, go rent it immediately! Perhaps it was the experience with my gransfather's funeral that spoke to me so much, but I thought it was great and had an awesome bend of family and humor!

I'm going to bed now. G'night

3 comments:

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

That abortion sticker rules.

Ha!

Goodnight!

Yoda said...

Well, so does the 2009 one :-)

I once seriously contemplated putting one that said "No, I won't fix your computer"

Look what I found on the Internet!

Scott said...

It may be on my queue. Kirsten is wearing on me though. She needs a good movie or else!