Monday, November 20, 2006

They miss me!

Wow - you guys really do miss me!

I'm sorry to have been gone so long....quite a few things piling up in life that needed addressing and many that still do. but since two of you have written me in the last 24 hours looking for me, I promise I'll try to do better this time.

So we begin with a heavy hitter - questions with no answers that have occurred to me in the last 24 hours.

Where has human kindness gone?

Why did the chicken cross the road, anyway?

Who is John Galt?

Why is it the ones you love are never the ones you're with?

And the question that occurred to me this evening - Do you ever look in the mirror and feel that you know the person staring back? That he or she is someone your age...your experience...your life? Or is there always that slight disconnect between who you feel you are and who you feel is looking back at you?

Yep - I'm back! Talk amongst yourselves..time to go get a glass of wine and read my book.

2 comments:

Tony Gasbarro said...

WELCOME BACK!

Human kindness is there. It's just harder to find. It's a "forest for the trees" kind of thing.

The chicken crossed the road because the egg did it first....

When I was a kid I used to look in the mirror and wonder what I would look like when I was a full grown man. Now I look in the mirror and think, "That's IT?!"

Kay Vee said...

welcome backk!
"Why is it the ones you love are never the ones you're with?"

well, i dunno the answer to thsi question, but i do know one thing. we tend to love the person who's not with us all the more because he/she is away and sometimes we love dangerously!
dunno if this makes sense!
:)