Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Coffee Lovers? Or Lovers' Coffee?

It's been FOREVER since I blogged, mostly because it's been a rather disappointing month with nothing positive to sprinkle in amidst a lot of the negative. Case in point, the last 5 days have been enough of a roller coaster to keep me three steps behind. However, I saw this article and had to share. I can't find it online yet, though, so you'll have to read on

Coffee - that black caffiene in a cup. Better than sex?
For many coffee drinkers, the brew beats the bedroom, with 42 percent of those in a recent survey reporting that coffee is more or equally important in any given week as sex.
The survey - commissioned by Dunkin' Donuts, also found that coffee drinkers reported more robust romance, with two-thirds of respondents saying they had sex once a week or more. Only 58 percent of non-coffee drinkers reported as much action, according to the survey, with more than 1200 repondents.
After water, coffee is the world's most popular beverage, with more than 400 billion cups consumed annually.


The article goes on from there, but you get the point. As for me, I'll have a hazlenut with cream and sugar...to go!

No comments: