Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Cut off!

Aack!  My computer has crashed!  Rolled over and died, even.  Stayed up until 1 am trying to get her limping along again, and finally succeeded.  Then this morning I reinstalled Windows so she's starting to look like herself.
 
Hold on a second - if I've lost my computer, then how am I posting?  Well, since I can't blog from work, and really have no desire to anyway, I'm trying to email an entry from my personal account after hours.  I think I remember my post-it-by-email address that I created so long ago.  If I don't, then you'll never read this anyway and you'll all just start wondering what happened to me...but on the off chance I do, I haven't totally disappeared.
 
Keep your fingers crossed - it could be another long night.

2 comments:

Tony Gasbarro said...

Claire, I wonder what happened to you, anyway.

; )

Yoda said...

Your computer is a she? What's her name?

I nearly always post my blog entries by email, its way too convinient. But lately, blogger has started to act up and take a _considerable_ time before my post shows up on the page.

Oh yea, FYI, even personal email accounts are trackable in company networks.