Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I suck

Okay, you know it's been way too long since posting when blog-readers have to track you down and ask if you're blogging around on them. No, I've not blogged anyone else. I'm not blogging behind your back. I've simply, in the past, used this space as a place to pontificate and lately, there have been a few pair of ears who wanted to hear my thoughts. So I've been doing more speaking than writing....and it's taken away from my time to connect with the written word.

To the faithful who still read here, I apologize. I've likely run you all off anyway. However, I promised two posts within a week. A slightly longer vacation than I anticipated allowed me to miss that deadline. However, I'll post again soon. And sooner. And sooner.

After all, these conversations have led me to a number of questions to pose. Some rhetorical, some just damn funny. And some random observations to make...no wonder a friend tried to register "random" as part of a domain name for me.

Talk to you all soon. I hope.

2 comments:

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Oh!

How could you! I wondered where you had been all those lonely nights! Now I know you were with someone else.

And a Speaker at that!

Woe is me! Woe!

(etc)

Tony Gasbarro said...

Well, for any guys who may have given up on you, titling your fist post "I Suck" is CERTAINLY a way to get those guys back, not to mention any guys browsing through the "Next Blog" clickers!

Welcome Back!