Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tag - I'm it.

It's midnight as I start to write and I really have nothing to write about. However, with the time change today, it only FEELS like 11pm and I'm not tired. So instead, I'll sit down and start plugging away. Perhaps this will turn into something worth reading or maybe it will just be drivel, but I've got to get back in the habit of writing when I feel like this.

It's been a depressing day, so I don't want to go there. And I figure you guys could care less about the random thoughts swirling in my head right now... I know - I'll answer the tagging that Farrago hit me with....Five little known facts about myself. The flip side - five bloggers to tag - won't be happening because I've been such an unknown in the blogosphere of late that I don't even have five addresses (that's what happens when you have to rebuild your computer from the hard drive up. Ugh!)

Let's see...what to tell you...Farrago, don't be offended if I catapult off of your admissions.

1) Like any good teenager of the 80s, I sported a mouth full of orthodontia for two and a half years. The glorious day finally came - my orthodontist removed the hardware and made impressions for retainers to keep the teeth where they belonged. In the two days it took to get the retainer made, my teeth went right back to where they were two years before. Another sign of my stubbornness.

2) Were it not for computers, I wouldn't be a writer. My handwriting is abysmal, and typewriters gave me writer's block from looking at all my failures and bad ideas.

3) I didn't get into the habit of drinking alcohol until I was a year and a half out of college.

4) I used to smoke clove cigarettes in college. That lasted about 6 months until they started making me sick.

5) I've read Dangerous Liasons in the original French.

Okay - who next....Flash, have you done this? Ultra? Scott?

2 comments:

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I will answer this here, as I have already done so at my place. You may get different answers. (I can't remember the original one's I gave)

1: I have impeccable nails. On my right hand they are long, On my left hand, they are short.

2: I have weird scratch scars all along my lower back. I noticed them one day in the mirror when I was 16. I spend too much time looking at myself in the mirror, and their sudden appearance freaked me out. Still does, actually.

3: I get extremely paranoid, for no apparent reason.

4: Nobody knows my one true love except me.

5: I can make bouncing frog toys out of Tasmanian bus tickets.

Flash said...

Welcome back! (I know you posted a couple since, but I just had time to sit and read)

and thanks for the tag!...grumble grumble....

I have a friend who smokes Cloves. I have never wanted to throw up mor ein my life then when I walk through that crap.