Sunday, June 11, 2006

Headache revisited

I just read over last night's post, and I find it remarkably well-written for someone in a state of buzz, if I may say so myself. Anyway, thought I'd chime in to say there was no headache this morning. Not bad, eh? I'm surprised myself.

Tonight, I think I'll do karaoke again. I went last week and got a very good reception. I've been trying a few new songs (okay, who am I kidding - they're all new. I don't practice and I don't do this often enough to sound like a pro) and people loved the Alanis Morissette. I may try it again tonight if it won't offend the audience. I was sad that Mr. Karaoke wasn't there to hear it, not because of the text of the song but just because I missed him - even though he didn't believe it when I sent him a text to that effect. Maybe he'll come out tonight.

Also, as promised - the random baker's dozen off my iTunes as I've been sitting here paying bills and blogging.

At this Moment - Billy Vera and the Beaters
Wait - Sarah McLachlan
One Promise Too Late - Reba McEntire
A Woman's Worth - Alicia Keys
Who Dat? - Cigar Store Indians
Wait - White Lion
{Podcast came up here - that won't count cause it's 6 songs!}
She's a Rebel - Green Day
The Scientist - Coldplay
I Am an Illusion - Rob Thomas
Closer to Fine - Indigo Girls
I Walk the Line - Johnny Cash
Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House
For You - Staind

Hmmm....looks like iTunes is feeling kinda mellow today.

No comments: