Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Neglected Blogspace

Morning, folks.

I've been a little bad about my blogging lately, which in a way is a good thing. I started this as a place to vent and ramble. Now I've been venting to the people who need to hear it, rather than at an audience in cyberspace, and taking the time to condense some of these ramblings into more polished works.

This is an awesome medium for someone like me, whose brain moves faster than fingers on a keyboard, and way too fast for legible handwriting. It's helped me clear out some of the mental clutter and hone in on some of the kernels of ideas that are starting to take root.

An update now on the rest of the goings on in my world - the prognosis on the puppy is guardedly optimistic, there's the chance of a vacation this summer, my friends are sorting through their winter doldrums I do believe, and a handful of my friends are about to take big life steps - although not all together ;*). Add in that I've been approached to apply for three positions, and I've also been having more of a life because my work has settled down a smidge, and you see why I resemble the proverbial chicken without a head. It's not all a bed of roses, and I'm not where I want to be just yet, but you've got to find what's good and hold to that when you can, or when the waves crash, they'll pull you along with the undertow.

No comments: