Saturday, December 03, 2005

A Stupid Question

Okay folks, I'll show off my lack of techno-savvy. I'll admit that I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm trying to figure out why the type has gotten smaller overall on my blog, why the footer lines are microscopic, and why there is now a category for "links to this post" when we all know no one links to this blog.

I'm actually kinda shocked that I have 132 hits here in the last month. That's AMAZING to me..even though I know it's the same handful of people, and that about 10-12 of them are me checking changes that I've made and seeing whether I had fixed the tiny type problem....

But I digress. Ideas, anyone?

Edited Saturday December 3 @ 11:15 am: Okay, so I went back and tried to read the HTML code...I tweaked one space that looked kinda random to my limited knowledge, and Voila - it looks normal again. Le sigh.

2 comments:

Tony Gasbarro said...

No wisdom I can offer, however, when was your last eye exam?

Maybe Blogger tinkers with things and adds them to the templates?

JR Gamble said...

Hmm, i like your blog, interesting reading, i can help you with your new link thingy, just change it on your settings.. if you have any questions on how to edit your blog, please feel free to message me, i have only had a blog for a couple weeks, i think its fun, you will find me @ http://optikal-surfer@blogspot.com or http://universal-surfer.blogspot.com , again.. i like your blog, and remember, not all blog views are seen by site meters :P (so you may be more popular than you imagine)