Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Year That Was...

While I hate being told what to think, I'm a touch of a contradiction in that I enjoy the top ten lists or Year in Review items that come out this time of year. And we've already established how much I love interactive quizzes...which reminds me, it's about time for another one. Or better yet, one of those "most played" tracks list from iTunes, or another random listing. Or maybe both - we'll see. On the other

But I digress.

I found an interesting list of the Top Ten Stories of 2005 in Online Journalism. Pretty intriguing. And most intriguing of all - I would have put the use of blogs and message boards and the internet in general to reconnect families after Hurricane Katrina atop the list...but perhaps that just my American mind churning here.

Now, back to my playlists.....

3 comments:

Yoda said...

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!! Those Tsunami pics were fake?!?! That's gotta be the biggest shock I got today ...

I passed around those pics among friends & family this year :-(

Yoda said...

Ahem ... I wanted to say something but I couldn't find an email address for you ...

mine is bonobo_the_ape@yahoo.com

mr. schprock said...

Thanks for the interesting link and have a wonderful New Year!