Friday, January 27, 2006

Serendipitous Supper

So I sit here having just finished a late dinner, and it occurs to me that it was quite possibly the healthiest dinner I've had in a while, but it was far from planned that way.

I was in the mood to cook, so I pulled some ground turkey out of the freezer and slapped it in the microwave on defrost. Hmmm....now what...I know...TACOS! That's easy enough, and quick. While the meat is browning, I got out the seasoning packet - which was reduced sodium - the cheese - lo-fat cheddar - and the lettuce. Oh, wait....I'm out of lettuce, but I have this tasty bag of organic greens that are bitesized and will fit nicely on my flour tortillas that I bought to make wrap sandwiches.

And it all tasted pretty good!

1 comment:

Tony Gasbarro said...

Congratulations! And your arteries applaud you!

Now go out for some Dairy Queen before your fat cells dry up!!