Monday, January 10, 2005

La Poesie de la Musique

When you stop seeing beauty you start growing old.
The lines on your face are a map to your soul.
I've never felt this way.
How do you give me so much pleasure?
And cause me so much pain?
When I look to the sky,
Something tells me you're here with me,
And you make everything alright.
With you I can spread my wings.
There and then all my dreams will come true.
And just as you find me, always I will be
'neath the cover of October skies.
Let me take some of the punches for you tonight.
Listen to me now.
I need to let you know.
You don't have to go it alone.
I knew you before the fall of Rome,
The only one who could ever reach me.
Learnin' from each other's knowin'
I can feel myself slippin'
Cause we got it together, didn't we?
The answers to it all aren't here,
But together we can find them
Or have a great time trying along the way.

No comments: