Sunday, January 09, 2005

The Occasional Dash of Whimsy

Hey - even a blog dedicated to allowing me to retain some semblance of sanity has to have fun every once in a while, right?

Tonight, that's what I did. Went out after work to hear a band I'd never heard before play songs I hadn't heard and danced with people I ... well, okay, that's where the adventure ends. I knew all the people I danced with. After all, it was a rock club. It was actually an odd little convergence of my professional life and my personal life, as two of my co-workers were there as well. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

But it was fun to dance and party and be looney. I haven't had that much fun at a regular ol' club since probably the night of the infamous table for three, but that may not even count since I knew the guy playing.

At least I'm feeling a lot better than I was last night, and I didn't have to listen to another night of bitching and moaning. All in all, a night well spent.

1 comment:

River said...

Semblance of sanity ? Sanity is much , much over rated .An insane mind is a terrible thing to waste.