Monday, January 10, 2005

You've found me

Congratulations - you're the only person who knows this little corner of the web belongs to me. Well, I think I do have one loyal anonymous reader, someone who stumbled onto what I've written and comes back to check in from time to time.

I gave you the address...I won't change what I have to say or edit any of these posts (other than this one now that I'm back at home)...so if you have questions, feel free to ask. I only wish I had a more balanced "me" to show you.


I figured you've invited me to read your musings, and you're an inspiation for my words, so you shouldn't have to stumble onto this as a "straggler." Again with the whole head verus instinct thing. I find nothing wrong with letting you know what you mean to me. I only hope it's not too much too soon, or too late.

Again, welcome. You know who you are, and I'm quite glad I know you.


No comments: